By Ranger, Thai Intel’s political journalist
The latest move by the Thai establishment, in using a Fascist general, Seh Ai, have failed miserably.
All in all, at the height of their gathering to call for a coup, to rid Thailand of the elected government of Yingluck, only about 20,000 Thais showed up. The Fascist treget, was for a million Thai.
The reaction, of the Thai Fascist failure, from the usual anti Yingluck local and global press, like Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters and Bloomberg, is predictable-saying things like Yingluck’s government blocked the access to the protest and used violence to scare off protesters from joining the protest.
(Up-Dated) Reuters, for example, just simply lied, and said Thai police shot tear gas into the Fascist gathering, brushing aside, YouTube levied evidence, that police threw tear gas into the crowd, and that the Fascist crowd, used tear gas first.
- The level of hatred of the Yingluck government, from the usual local and global press, again like Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters and Bloomberg, went to the extent, that all of them, brushed aside all the examples of radicle actions by the Thai Fascist like the Yellow Shirts of the past-and went trashing Yingluck’s invocation of special situation decree.
“The special emergency decree is a dictatorial step that strifes the Thai people‘s right to assemble and protest,” is just about what Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters and Bloomberg propagated to its readers.
- The problem for Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters and Bloomberg is, poll of the opinion of the Thai people, say the Thai people, quote: “Feel comfort from the invocation of the special situation laws.” Clearly, the Thai people remembers what the Fascist did in the past.
And it is quite interesting, to see local press and global press, again like Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters and Bloomberg, call this Fascist protest gathering, as exclusively, quote: “Anti Government Protest.”
- The fact is, the Fascist general, Seh Ai, went on Thailand’s National TV, saying that the purpose of the protest, was to call for a coup to outs Yingluck government, then set up a junta government without politicians. Then it is to freeze Thailand for an internal cleansing of the enemies of nation, religion and king. If that is not Fascism, what is?
While Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters and Bloomberg was lost somewhere in their “Agenda” and “Propagating” their position, the Thai people, heard that Fascist General anti-democracy plans loud enough-and shunned his Fascism call.
“No” the Fascist did not fail to get a million Thai to support them, because of a break in the Fascist leadership, as being propagated now. And “No” the Fascist did not fail to get a million to support them because of heavy rain, as also being propagated now.
- The lesson for the Thai Fascist and the press like Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters and Bloomberg?
The lesson is, a constant stream of polls in Thailand now for years and year, that also includes in-depth academic research, all says exactly the same thing, quote: “The Thais want democracy.”
The problem for the anti democracy, Thai establishment, and its press, again like the Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters and Bloomberg is exactly that, that the Fascism they are selling and pushing on to the Thai people, is not what the Thai people want.
- Politics: Thai Fascist & Churchill’s words: “Democracy is the worst form of government except all the others tried.” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: Behind the Fascist leader calling for coup 10,000 number is “Abhisit” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Journalism: Bangkok Post, Nation & Thai Rath “Censors” Yingluck supporting “Important” poll (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Democracy: A proud Thai historical record? Fascist General goes on Thai TV calling for coup (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Journalism: Exposing Abhisit’s network into Thailand’s English newspaper, Bangkok Post (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Economics: Hard time for Yingluck rice subsidy brings back memory of Thaksin’s “Populous Program” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)