- By Ranger, Thai Intel’s political journalist
On the front page of Siam Rath, in this week issue, published a few days before the Sunday’s Fascist calling for a coup gathering-was the front page picture of the Fascist leader, and a semi darkened picture of Sorrayuth, a privy council.
- The question on Siam Rath front page, with the two people, was simple, quote: “Whose Nominee?”
Sorrayuth, off course, was the prime minister, that those who staged the 2006 Coup, nominated as Thailand’s prime minister. Sorrayuth, like another privy to the Thai King, Prem, is highly respected by the Thai military.
- Prem, earlier, said quote: “There is few places where good people can stand anymore in Thailand.”
The case against Democracy in Thailand, boils down to the belief, that Thailand is better off being governed by the “Good People” as Democracy does not work in Thailand. Clearly, Prem, when said those words, was in an antagonized state.
- Could Sorrayuth, in fact, be behind the Fascist calling for a coup?
It is incredible, that as that picture of the Fascist calling for a coup and Sorrayuth, appears together-and display on practically every news stand in Thailand-Sorrayuth has remained silent.
- There is no denial of the link from Sorrayuth!
It is greatly unfortunate, that Sorrayuth, and yet can remain “Silent” on a blatant link of him to a group of Fascist calling for a coup to rid Thailand of an elected government.
- The sad fact, is that perhaps Siam Rath is correct, that Sorrayuth is behind the Fascist calling for a coup.
The question is, how will all of this, reflect on the Thai Royalism? And the follow-up to that question is, does anyone care about the Thai Royalism reputation anymore? And the final question is, will Thailand have to plunge into another civil war, as the Thai Royalism is getting quite an elderly, and getting closer and closer, to the end of the reign.
(Up-Dated) After Thaksin’s son, challenged Sorrayuth, he said he is not behind the Fascist, but said that those Fascist protesting for a coup, quote: “Believes in Democracy.”
- Democracy: A proud Thai historical record? Fascist General goes on Thai TV calling for coup (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: Behind the Fascist leader calling for coup 10,000 number is “Abhisit” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Human Rights: Suthep’s twisted sense of reality took Abhisit on a murdering spree (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- ASEAN Defense: Six years after the 2006 coup, Wongthevan takes force commanding position (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- ASEAN Defense: “Wongthevan” to commmand army force & “Top Gun” to command air force (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)