- By Tammy, Thai Intel humanity journalist
Just a brief note:
It is official, the police is charging 13 Red Shirts community radio station with lese majeste in a raid that have closed all 13 stations, with the police saying anyone who blocks the arrest and closure warrants, will be arrested.
The Red Shirts have been protesting at a few, in an attempt to keep the stations running.
Meanwhile, Matichon reports that the Pheu Thai Party tape introducing the party, as funded by the election unit for all political parties to do so and air on TV, has been rejected to run on TV, particularly, the Thai Military Channel 5.
Again, Thai Interl just wants to inform all of Thai Intel’s readers-that the hope and dream that the election will be fair-has been lost-and the royalist, elite and military rulers of Thailand-will do anything, however un-fair and illegal, to en-sure the opposition party loose the election-and the Red Shirts crushed.
God saves Thailand, the future bodes ill.
- Political Analysis: Lese majeste, Wag to Dog, Populus, Intimidation & ect….A Sure Election Win? (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Political News: Thai internal security apparatus gets US$300 million ahead of election or coup (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Social Psychology Analysis: One day a bad poll & the next day solution is to up the salary (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Human Rights News: “Freedom of Expression Total Clamp Down in Thailand” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Human Rights Intelligence: Abhisit spokesman “For Red Shirts to go on talk show that Thai princess went is lese majeste” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- News & Analysis: What the Dutch Ambassador to Thailand says about “Lese Majeste” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Justice News: Thai FBI’s Lese majeste charges on “Body Language” & Reporters Without Border on Thai FBI’s “Body of No Interest”” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- UDD goes ‘silent’ on lese majeste…primitive draconian law intimidation (khamerlogue.wordpress.com)