Now in Bangkok the talk is of F-16s with Thai military firing artillery at flairs?
So there you go, a rising Thai nationalism gone politicized-that verges out of control-against who? “Yes” it is against a poor little country Cambodia-and on top a Thai historical attitude that the Cambodians are nothing but scum-bags.
Does that sound like a scenario any “Sane” United Nations general secretary should be concern about?
Or is it the UN’s Thai head of the human rights body and UNTAD that is getting the eyes and ears of Moon.
Like get this, the Thai prime minister is called “A Lier” by Freedom Against Censorship Thailand. Like practically everyone, friend or foe of the Thai prime minister Abhisit, sees Abhisit as nothing much but “A Lier.”
So Abhisit went calling UN’s Moon up. Guess what, Thai Intel can guarantee anyone-99% of it, except for the 1% for his name given to Moon, is nothing but lies.
LOL…..The following is a babe, that if Moon comes across this report-may consider returning to “Diplomatic School 101″…..But LOL maybe Moon only learned how to use the one eye head at the diplomatic school….LOL
- Diplomatic Intelligence: Thai junta’s “Multiple-Face” Diplomacy at its best (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- National Security Intelligence: Thai Newspaper reports Thailand redies F-16 jet fighters (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Diplomatic Intelligence: Cambodia wants ASEAN, UN and EU mediation but not Thailand “The Why & The Lie” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- National Security Intelligence: Washington Times on Thai-USA war games near Thai-Cambodian “Clash” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- National Security Intelligence: Long-expected clash between Thai & Cambodian troops finally erupts (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Cambodia and Thailand Continue Armed Clash Over Temple (nytimes.com)
- Thai-Cambodian clashes rage on at temple (cbc.ca)
- Thai-Cambodian clashes rage on at temple – CBC.ca (news.google.com)
- UPDATE 5-Thai, Cambodia troops clash for fourth day on border – Reuters (news.google.com)
- Thai and Cambodian clashes at temple (bbc.co.uk)
- Economics Intelligence: Thai Head of UNTAD & The World Bank “Differs” on Thailand’s GDP (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Cambodia, Thailand Clash Over Temple [-Hun Xen left hanging out by himself?] (ki-media.blogspot.com)
- Thailand, Cambodia trade shots, charges over ancient temple (cnn.com)
- Cambodia calls for UN support to end Thai border clashes over temple (guardian.co.uk)
- Thailand’s First Quarter 2011 Crisis Series: Thai Cambodian Stand-Off “Two-Face Thai Junta Continues” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Cambodia seeks UN force at Thai border – BBC News (news.google.com)
- Art & Culture News: Hindus upset at damage to landmark Hindu temple by Thai-Cambodian clashes (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- National Security Intelligence: Thai Cambodian Border Fresh Clash of “War Mongering” & “Dead Soldiers” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Analysis: Does the Royalist Thai Government give “Editorial Instructions” to traditional media outlets? Matichon says “All the Time” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Analysis: When mainstream bloggers becomes new mainstream media & mainstream old media becomes dead-weight bloggers (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Full Moon, HALF MOON, Total Eclipse – Koh Pha Ngan, Thailand (travelpod.com)