By Pooky, Thai Intel’s economics journalist
Say what? Tax specialist for Laos and Cambodia?
But news have emerged that Pan Asia tax specialist, DFDL, just head-hunted Jean Loi away from the global tax giant Price Waterhouse Coopers and now have set her up as the foremost expert in Vietmanese, Loas and Cambodia-when it comes to tax.
Loi is no light-weight being re-packaged for greater glory.
She was deeply involved in infrastructure, energy, logistics and banking-in the three countries.
“Loi worked in tax structuring for power plants, market entries, acquisitions and also tax controversies,”says the statement from DFDL.
DFDL says it is one of the fastest growing law and accounting firm in ASEAN, having about 90 lawyers and is there in most countries-meaning this is no boutique out-fit.
- Note: Vietnam to “Jump-Start” slow-going Mainland SE-Asia “East-West Corridor” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Three nations cooperate on new border map (lookatvietnam.com)
- More Vietnamese banks go overseas (lookatvietnam.com)
- The Mekong River’s Pandora s box (lookatvietnam.com)
- Analysis: Thai-Cambodian situation “Olive Branch to Hell” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Government in Brief 9/12 (lookatvietnam.com)
- Defense foreign relations and imprints in 2010 (lookatvietnam.com)
- Price Waterhouse Coopers report on ebooks (teleread.com)
- ASEAN urges lifting of sanctions on Myanmar (foxnews.com)
- ASEAN urges lifting of sanctions on Myanmar (seattletimes.nwsource.com)