Blog Note: “Yes” Thai Intel is getting real annoyed at Prayuth, the Thai military chief, who said before coming to power, quote: “The sight of anyone wearing red sickens me” and then, now in power, the talk is for clothing in the color red banned in Thailand.
So Thai Intel wants to run this story of American Idol, Jennifer Hudson doing charity work for Thailand, all in a “Red Dress.”
Luckily, Jennifer performed for the charity in New York and not in Bangkok.
If it was in Bangkok, Prayuth would probably arrest Jenifer for subversive and divisive behavior-for wearing red-the color of Democracy and Liberty in Thailand.
The point in all of this story, apart from noting a great charity working to help Thailand-is also to point out again to Thai Intel readers-what a total psychotic idiot the Thai military chief, Prayuth, is.
If Thai Intel readers are not convinced yet, Prayuth said, the Red Shirts are the enemy of Thailand that must be destroy.”
Yes, the Thai Red Shirts are in the millions and what best way to destroy the Red Shirts but “Gas Chambers.”
Oh, Thai Intel is a spychotic idiot as well?
Consider this, the Thai military, in the past, have set up permanent “Burning People Alive” chambers before-where 1,000s were thrown into the chamber and burned alive-leaving little evidence.
Research your history on Thailand-those chambers existed like just 50 years ago-with only one coming to light and no charges on the Thai military were laid.
Why were they burned alive, well ask Prayuth-they were considered the enemy of Thailand.
So like about 6 months ago, about 100 protesters killed in cold blooded manner to re-open shopping malls-and no charges on the Thai military as well.
Well, what do expect to happen to the enemy of the psychotic military of Thailand?
She’s well accustomed to wowing a crowd with her voice, but last night Jennifer Hudson dazzled the audience with a red hot outfit too.
Performing at the Happy Hearts Fund Land of Dreams Thailand Event, the Oscar-winner was greeted at one point on stage by model Petra Nemcova.But with her stunning slimmed down figure, American Idol star looked incredibly glamourous as she performed at a New York charity event.
Clad in a claret wrap dress and black high heels, the 29-year-old singer drew admiring glances from all sides.
Gorgeous: Jennifer Hudson looked amazing as she performed at a charity event in New York last night
Performing at the Happy Hearts Fund Land of Dreams Thailand Event, the Oscar-winner was greeted at one point on stage by model Petra Nemcova.
Petra, who has since dated James Blunt and Paris Hilton’s ex, Stavros Niarchos, looked beautiful and elegant in a white one-shoulder column dress, with her hair pulled back in a twist.
Body of work: Jennifer has slimmed down four sizes with the help of Weight Watchers
Jennifer has dropped five dress sizes – going from an American size 16 (UK size 20) down to a six (UK size ten) by embarking on a Weight Watchers regime and hitting the gym five times a week.
But she says she still isn’t used to seeing pictures of her slimmer self.
‘I see a photograph and I think, “Who is that? Oh! That’s me!”‘ she told OK! magazine recently.
However, she clearly enjoys showing off her new physique on stage.
‘I can’t wait to perform again — with my new body,’ she said recently. ‘I want to be a good role model to my son.’
But Jennifer has insisted she is happy with her figure and won’t lose any more weight.
‘I do like change and seeing a difference each and every week, so we’ll have to wait and see… but I do like where I am,’ she said.
- Jennifer Lopez brings two outfits (and her accessory Max) to Gucci party
- Demi Moore, Jessica Alba and Renee Zellweger lend support to CNN’s Heroes ceremony (but Chilean miners are the REAL stars of the night)
- How am I supposed to keep this clean, Mum? Madonna’s boys turn up for Kabbalah in spotless outfits
Talking about her new regime, Jennifer added: ‘It’s not a diet, it’s really a way of living that teaches you better skills.
‘For years I felt like I could never have ice cream, but I can eat ice cream occasionally now.’
Jennifer has said the birth of her son David Jr a year ago was her main inspiration for her to slim down and shape up.
Her remarkable transformation has even helped score her a lucrative gig as the new Weight Watchers spokesperson.
- At The Happy Hearts Fund’s Land Of Dreams Thailand (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Jennifer Hudson & WW (eclecticprodigy.wordpress.com)
- PIC: Jennifer Hudson Shows Off New Sexier, Slimmer Figure (omg.yahoo.com)
- Jennifer Hudson “can’t wait to perform” in slim body (omg.yahoo.com)
- Jennifer Hudson On Her Must-Have Beauty Buys (self.com)
- Thai Opposition Red Shirts Balk at New Army Chief (time.com)
- Thai ‘Red Shirts’ Mark Anniversary of Protests (nytimes.com)
- PHOTO: Svelte Jennifer Hudson Flaunts Her Figure (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Q+A: Are Thailand’s “red shirts” regrouping? (reuters.com)
- Jennifer Hudson and Terrence Howard are Mr. and Mrs. Mandela in ‘Winnie’: Check out the trailer (popwatch.ew.com)
- Jennifer Hudson “can’t wait to perform” in slim body (reuters.com)
- Jennifer Hudson’s New Weight Watchers Commercial, “I Can” [VIDEO] (hellobeautiful.com)
- Weight Loss Is Not Jennifer Hudson’s Biggest Accomplishment [Watching The Watchers] (jezebel.com)
- Jennifer Hudson’s “Winnie” Mandela Movie [TRAILER] (hellobeautiful.com)
- Jennifer Hudson Loses Another 20 Pounds! (perezhilton.com)
- Healthy Hollywood: Fab Food Friday – Jennifer Hudson’s Secret To Keeping The Weight Off! (omg.yahoo.com)