Blog Note: Thai E-News, the official website of the Red Shirts posed a question in its latest blog post, asking if the capitalist and socialist that have now joinned hands in trying to defeat the Fascist royalist elite military rulers of Thailand will always be joinning hands as comrads in this struggle to liberate Thailand-once Thailand is liberated.
The question off course is about the final objective to this long road-and once that objective have been set-the struggle of today can be structured for the future.
This question, have been discussed and debated a great deal, within the capitalist ranks of the Red Shirts and also the socialist ranks of the Red Shirts and no solution came about.
The only generally agreed position of all, is that a “Revolution” is out-not practical-and the Red Siam’s Revolutionary arm of the Red Shirts was very much axed out of existence.
Thai Intel, as our readers knows, are staunch capitalist that believes in the democratic process. The word democratic process, in itself off course is indivisible from human rights and freedom of expression.
But then Thai Intel started to write about Che Guevara.
And now, Thai E-News just ran a report on the Revolutionary arm of the Red Shirts.
Che Guevara said: “If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.””
As always, Che has a way to say the most complicated human condition questions-into the simplest form.
Thai Intel will not dive into the society at large and all the questions the writer of that Thai E-News touched on-like should Thailand be governed by a Revolutionary Council or not, or the economic structure and system Thailand should be based on.
To be frank, Thai Intel is not into money, power, status or face.
Basically, Thai Intel is just a bunch of Democratic Activist.
The question Thai E-News writer poses-Thai Intel wants to address it from the individual level-like about a single Thai human being and his human condition in Thailand.
The sad fact is that injustice is the human condition-existing in any system and order. And fighting injustice is also the human condition-existing in any system and order.
Does it matter really to anyone who is liberated, what the structure of this or that, like governing or economic order is, in the future-after this Fascist rule of Thailand is over with?
The solution the writer of the Thai E-News article seeks-which is how to liberated a human being and continues to liberate him long into the future-lies again in Che words: “If you tremble indignation at every injustices then you are a comrade of mine.”
For Thai Intel, the best way to fight injustices is through the democratic process-meaning with its inherent guarantees of human rights and freedom of expression.
But does Thailand need a Revolution now against the Fascist?
Che said: “A revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”
- Che Guevara is executed: This Day in History – 10/9/1967 (jeffpruett.wordpress.com)
- Poems about Che Guevara [Zahir shamsery] (ecademy.com)
- Che Guevara: Big Masturbator? [History] (gawker.com)
- Che Guevara’s Daughter Meets Hezbollah’s Number 2 Leader (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- Homage to Che Guevara with The Poems in Che’s Green Notebook [Zahir shamsery] (ecademy.com)
- Reading Che Guevara in his own words (guardian.co.uk)
- Using Che Guevara image riles some Cuban Americans (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Al-Manar, “Che Guevara’s Daughter Meets Hezbollah’s Number 2 Leader” (angryindian.blogspot.com)
- Remembering a Sociopathic Mass Murderer (powerlineblog.com)
- Join us as we Celebrate the Life, Legacy and Work of Ernesto Che Guevara! (narmer.wordpress.com)
- Join us as we Celebrate the Life, Legacy and Work of Ernesto Che Guevara! (cinquez.wordpress.com)
- Che For Sale [Dress For The Revolution] (gawker.com)
- Q+A: Are Thailand’s “red shirts” regrouping? (reuters.com)
- Thai ‘Red Shirts’ Mark Anniversary of Protests (nytimes.com)
- Thai Protests Mark Six Months After Crackdown (nytimes.com)
- The tasks ahead for revolutionaries and socialists (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- Goodbye Letter to his Children: Che Guevara [Zahir shamsery] (ecademy.com)
- Soderbergh Gets Castro’s Blessing for Che [Soderbergh Epic] (gawker.com)