- By Tammy, Thai Intel’s humanity journalist
A new book is out by Vassana of the Bangkok Post. As always it if filled with details that pretty much proves what she is telling is the truth-like inside stuff.
No, she is not a whistle blower however-because she has been doing this for a long time now. What she promotes as inside stuff, is nothing but sanctioned inside stuff-meant to come out. But this time Vassana is not tackling some small fish-she is writing about the events during the crack-down.
And so after a nasty military crack-down on the Thai protesters that killed about 100 protesters and injured about 2,000-what could be better than to have a journalist writing a book “That dissolves all the fault away from the military.”
The crucial point however, is how to appear to be “In the Know” so as to be credible? Thus comes Vasana, a Bangkok Post‘s national security journalist-that fits the bill perfectly.
Packed with detail inside information, she takes the readers on a long journey-of credibility building to stories, in a clever brainwashing of the readers to her totally “royalism elite rule of Thailand” views.
All the details, twist and turns-are meant to get the following messages across:
- First, the Red Shirts have their Black Shirts-so what can the military do?
- Second, the military was ordered by the invisible hand to shoot the protesters.
- Third, both Taksin and Invisible hand used people’s lives as pawn in a power game.
- Fourth, Taksin and the Red Shirt, will never come back to power.
- Fifth, it is time to play the Thai political game in the system.
So what is new in Vassana’s book, like really? Have we not heard all that bunch of crap before? So what if that fundamental is wrapped in great details? So what?
If Thai Intel is to write a book, on the crack down, it would have the following facts and fundamentals:
- First, the Red Shirts are protesting for democracy and freedom, not Taksin’s return-so it is a legitimate protest.
- Second, the Red Shirt’s Black Shirts if it is in fact that-are a fraction in numbers and weapons compared to the military, and are there for defensive purposes-against a Thai military with a track record of slaughtering people.
- Third, no matter who gave the order to shoot the protesters, it does not dissolve the responsibility of the Thai military.
- Fourth, who gives a fuck if Taksin or Red Shirts comes back to power, what is at stake is democracy and freedom.
- Fifth, the Thai fucking political system does not exists for the politicians to “Play the Game” inside it-because it is not democratic or fair.
Thai Intels’ advice to Vassana is-get boosting injections for Intelligence, Morality, Creativity and Emotional Maturity. Then after all of those boosters-perhaps Vassana-will be capable to understand why she is such a darling of the Thai military-to be accorded with so many inside information.
Is Vassana a clever propagandist?
Or is Thai Intel a cleaver propagandist?
Our readers be the judge, the differences is off course, Vassana is getting rich and Thai Intel may be heading to prison.
(Thai Intel’s advice to our readers is buy your chick the following bra and forget spending on Vassana’s crap)
The following is from Washington’s Post UrbanDaddy:
Rules of Attraction
The Latest Advancement in Lingerie Technology
It was an upset to say the least.
That this year—the year you invented the MP3-playing steak knife—they would give a Nobel Prize to, well, anyone else. That’s a tough pill to swallow.
And on top of that, next year’s field is looking a little more crowded too. Thanks to a breakthrough in the lingerie arts…
Say hello to Lingerie Dement, a new line of lingerie that’s held together ever so slightly by magnets, available online now.
Like any good line of unmentionables, the collection is of French descent. The website is entirely en français, but the pictures do a good job of getting the point across. You’ll go through the site and scout out a few choice bustiers, bras and nuisettes, all frilly, delicate and barely there. And all kept precariously linked shut by tiny, almost invisible magnets.
When left undisturbed, they’ll hold up well enough to prevent any office wardrobe malfunctions. But when that critical moment strikes and you’re dealing with a time-sensitive situation—asteroids hurtling toward the earth, the seat belt sign was just illuminated—let’s just say that every second counts…
- Q+A : Are Thailand’s “red shirts” regrouping? (reuters.com)
- Thai “red shirts” rally to demand leaders be freed (reuters.com)
- Thai “Red Shirts” Rally to Demand Leaders Be Freed (nytimes.com)
- “Update: red shirts gather here in Bangkok” and related posts (newley.com)
- Q+A: What happens if Thailand’s Democrats are found guilty? (reuters.com)
- Thai Red Shirts begin coup anniversary protests (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Thai Red Shirts begin coup anniversary protests (sfgate.com)
- “Thailand’s Red Shirts stage new protest in Bangkok” and related posts (uk.asiancorrespondent.com)
- You: Thai PM in court as party faces ban threat (france24.com)
- Shots Fired At Protesters In Thai Capital (news.sky.com)
- Thaksin to increase activities ahead of Thai polls (newsinfo.inquirer.net)