- By Tammy, Thai Intel’s humanity journalist
Just very briefly, the leader of the Ultra Royalist Multi Color Shirts, Dr Tul, just told a prominent lecturer fighting against lese majeste to take a bullet.
On Facebook, appears a photo of Dr Tul Twitter. Dr Tul said, in that Twitter in Thai with a brief translation here, quote:
“Dr Somsak, I am not going to discuss the 112 law with you anymore, just take a .375 (a type of bullet) as I do not want to hear your arguments anymore.”
- The 112 law relates to lese majeste.
Dr Somsak, is a university lecturer campaigning to lift Thailand‘s draconian 112 lese majeste law.
Matichon reports of the news of Dr Tul’s mentioning a bullet, by quoting Dr Somsak as saying, “I am worried about Dr Tul.”
- Thailand’s lese majeste law is meant to shield Thai Royalty from criticism, however it had/ is being used for politics-apart from the 112 law itself being a violation of human rights.
For example, in preparing the Thai public state of mind with hate, for the crack-down on the Red Shirts protesters a few years back that killed about 100 protesters, weeks before the crack-down, the Abhisit government propagated that there was a conspiracy by the Red Shirts to topple the Thai King.
- Royalism: Cloud formation that partially looks like Thai King, Bhumibol, famous pose gets 65K “Like” on Facebook (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Blog: Thai Intel’s editor, Terry, answers your questions (continuous up-dated) (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Thaksin Focus: Thaksin admits “I was fooled” & Yingluck maintains course (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Diplomacy: 50 years of Peace Corps in Thailand & Lese Majeste still reminds people of “Ugly Americans” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Thai Culture: Thai Fascist copy Hitler says “The poor Thais fuck a lot for children to win elections” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Democracy: Foreign Policy Magazine & Thai Embassy in USA “Big Clash” as Yingluck’s government on the line (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)