- By Tammy, Thai Intel’s humanity journalist
Thailand‘s newspaper for the intellect, Matichon, in its weekly magazine, quote a high-ranking Thai socialite, who says she is surrounded by many Yellow Shirts and Multi-Color Shirts friends, as saying quote:
- “The Yellow Shirts and the Multi-Color believe the poor Thais of the E-Sarn region, fuck a lot, to produce children to win elections…..And they say that is not fair because it results in parliamentary dictatorship.”
The Thai E-Sarn region, is a region that have voted strongly for Yingluck‘s Pheu Thai Party, and is a strong population base for the Thai Red Shirts movement, a movement mix between love of Democracy and love of Thaksin.
- The E-Sarn region, is Thailand’s poorest region, often cited as because of the weather is not conducive to agriculture.
Abhisit Democrat Party, having lost every election in the about 20 years past, rely on “Special Situation” handed to them by the Thai establishment, to often come to power.
- Just a brief note, here in Thailand, the Yellow Shirts and the multi-color shirts, supported by their press, Bangkok Post, Nation and Manager, are considered Neo-Fascist.
The Bangkok Post and the Nation, will hide their Fascism, behind what is called “Bangkok Liberals” in that both Bangkok Post and Nation, believe, quote: “Thailand should be governed by the good people who can do no wrong, because the poor are too stupid to vote.”
No where, can Bangkok Post and Nation Fascism, be more clearly seen, than in their “Blatent” support for the Constitutional Court judges, in the judges “Blatent Exercise of Power” over the Thai Parlimentary system-in what a key Thai Rath, a newspaper here in Thailand, columnist says as the judges, quote, “Created a new constitution to rule Thailand on their own.”
Many in Thailand’s academic and legal experts community, have said, that the Constitutional Court judges, nine in nmbers, have taken over Thailand, in “Judicial Coup.” Those who supports Democracy in Thailand, have said, how can Thailand be ruled by nine people, who are not even elected, but appointed, by the military constitution.
Then both, the Bangkok Post and the Nation, will put a liberal spin on their Fascism, with liberalism, in attacking Fascist concepts such as lese majeste. Observer of the Bangkok Post and Nation’s position on lese majeste, says both have move against lese majeste, in an attempt to shied Thai Royalty, from criticism-with little real concern of human rights.
- Journalism: Bangkok Post has a problem with top Thai police Thaksin visit, not with Abhisit doing same (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Human Rights: Thai Fascist girl, a top Tweet mention, post picture of Red Shirts leader “Young Daughter” on Facebook (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Journalism: The latest from Wall Street Journal shows how “Destructive” Bangkok Post is to Thailand (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Blog: How can editors & journalists at Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters & Bloomberg live with themselves? (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)