- By Tammy, Thai Intel’s humanity journalist
“Why have you posted the picture of my young daughter in your community of friends that dislikes me,” @Nuling, asked @BabyxxxEvil.
“Why do you not post my mother’s picture on your community of friends as it will make me very happy to show all my friends,” said @BabyxxxEvil.
“Doing something like that is beyond my thinking,” said @Nuling, in response to @BabyxxxEvil challenge.
Just a quick note, that here in Thailand, those that subscribe to the Fascist philosophy, like the Yellow Shirts and the Multi-Color, would often conduct “Witch Hunting” by exposing the background of people they have identified as enemy of Thailand.
Yesterday, for example, a famous Thai celebrity, who took a picture with her friend, Thaksin‘s daughter, was attacked on Facebook.
“If you do not love the Thai King, why do you not leave Thailand,” said a comment, on the picture of the celebrity with Thaksin’s daughter.
“From now on, I will boycott everything that has to do about her,” said another.
It should also be noted, that the witch hunting, at times, is also conducted by the Red Shirts.
Recently, on stage, a Red Shirts, identified the phone number of a Thai Constitutional Court judge, to which the Red Shirts were protesting.
@Nuling, on twitter, strongly criticized that Red Shirts, who identified the judge phone number, as hurting the reputation of the Red Shirts movement.
- Democracy: Thaksin, Red Shirts & Amartaya on “A Bridge Too Far” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Thaksin Focus: Thaksin admits “I was fooled” & Yingluck maintains course (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Thai Culture: Red Shirts, Nuling, winning Stock Market Award, outrages Thai establishment (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Democracy: Red Shirts leader calls on Red Shirts globally to “Unite as One” (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: Yellow Shirts protesters say “Reconciliation Bill Destroys Thai King’s Power” (with Reuters, AFP & VOA) (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)