- By Tammy, Thai Intel’s humanity journalist
There I was, a few years back, in a hair saloon doing my hair, and there it was, the god awful Bangkok Post’s “Thailand Tattler.”
Thailand Tattler, by the Bangkok Post, is off course, about the “Life and Times” of high society Thais, filled page to page with nothing but about the “Rich and Famous” parties.
- So ok, there I was having my hair done, some time to kill and so why not, I picked up Bangkok Post’s Thailand Tattler and flip through the pages.
Well, I came across several pages, filled with a “Marriage Ceremony” of a very rich Bangkokian family, that I know the family well.
So anyway, in one of the picture, was Abhisit “Smiling Away” with the mother and father of the Democrat Party MP bride.
- And if you wonder why I find Bangkok Post’s Thailand Tattler, sickening and normally never bough it, it is because the mother of the Democrat Party MP bride, has a “warrant” out for her arrest, relating to accusations that she “Stole” billions of baht from a bank, in a major bank financial fraud deal.
Off course, the Bangkok Post, the newspaper, did not run the picture or the report of Abhisit “Smiling Away” with someone wanted by the police for billions of bank fraud.
- The fact is, the police did not dare to arrest the Democrat Party’s MPs mother, being protected by Abhisit-which off course, the Bangkok Post never reported the news about this billion baht bank fraud deal.
And off course, Abhisit is saying something like, it is “Morally Wrong” for Thailand’s police chief, to go and meet the fugitive Thaksin, and not arrest him.
- I wonder really, between Bangkok Post and Abhisit, who is the bigger “Hypocrit.”
The following is a follow-up from the Bangkok Post:
Democrats target police chief
Published: 27/07/2012 at 04:33 PM
The opposition Democrat Party’s legal team on Friday petitioned the Office of the Ombudsman to look into possible malfeasance by national police chief Priewpan Damapong for meeting with former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, a fugitive from the law, in Hong Kong earlier this week.
In the complaint, the Democrats said the police chief was either guilty of an ethics violation or may have breached the law by not informing the Hong Kong authorities they should notify the Thai government onfhis former brother-in-law’s whereabouts.
The police chief reportedly took one day’s leave to visit Hong Kong on Tuesday and wish Thaksin a happy birthday.
- Diplomacy: Thai opposition says tear up Thai USA “Friendship” because Thaksin OK to enter USA (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Journalism: The latest from Wall Street Journal shows how “Destructive” Bangkok Post is to Thailand (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Justice: Abhisit “Snake Out” of “Tightly Wrapped” conscription & donation case (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Blog: How can editors & journalists at Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters & Bloomberg live with themselves? (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: Abhisit’s security chief, Suthep, threatened Thaksin’s family in Thailand (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: Yellow Shirts protesters say “Reconciliation Bill Destroys Thai King’s Power” (with Reuters, AFP & VOA) (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Thaksin Focus: Thaksin admits “I was fooled” & Yingluck maintains course (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Journalism: AFP report on Thai Constitutional Court, Bangkok Post, Nation, Bloomberg & Reuters will never report (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Journalism: How Bangkok Post, Nation, Reuters & MCOT sees the end of Thai “Absolute Monarchy” 80 years latter (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Justice: Thai anti corruption network, with links to Abhisit & Yellow Shirts, mums on Abhisit & accuses Yingluck of corruption (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)