- By Ranger, Thai Intel’s political journalist
- “I want to warn Thaksin, that he has many family members in Thailand and these family members have business interest in Thailand…….They can get into trouble, if Thaksin does not stop hurting Thailand,” says Suthep.
Most political analyst in Thailand, says the Thai Consitutional Court, is capablee of doing anything, including a “Clean Sweep” of about 400 to 700 Parliamentarians, and see to it that Abhisit takes control of Thailand.
The Constitutional Court is making a ruling to see if parliament plans to destroy Thailand’s “Constitutional Monarchy” system or not, by amending the military constitution, in a move many political analyst in Thailand and globally sees as an “Insane Move” by the Constitutional Court-from the start of accepting the case.
Some Thai analyst, says such a “Blatent” exhibition of “Insanity” by the Constitutional Court, indicates the Constitutional Court is “Insane” and thus is capable of anything, including plunging Thailand into a civil war.
- Many Thai political analyst, says the Constitutional Court, will rely on Abhisit’s Democrat Party video clips, said to be of some Red Shirts wants of a Republic form of government and also of conversation between the house speaker and Thaksin, as the rationale for a ruling.
Thailand’s Yellow Shirts, have long accused Thaksin as wanting to topple the Thai Monarchy system, with some Thai political analyst, says the real move behind the Constitutional Court, is to “Destroy” the Red Shirts movement for Democracy.
- “This move by the constitutional Court, is to destroy the Red Shirts, since they have destroy Thaksin’s political movement before and it matters little because of the existence of the Red Shirts,” said a neutral Thai political scienctist, on Thai E News, where today, an ultra Royalist leader, also called for the destruction of the Red Shirts by any means.
“The Constitutional Court should expose the details behing its rulings,” said Abhisit, in what most Thai analysts, said, is a pre-knowledge of how the court will rule.
- Thailand’s former prime minister, Big Chiew, said Thailand was heading into a civil war.
Thai Intel wonders how Reuters, Bloomberg, Bangkok Post and Nation, is going to help Abhisit “propagate” this.
The following is from the wikipedia:
Insanity, craziness or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person becoming a danger to themselves or others, though not all such acts are considered insanity. In modern usage insanity is most commonly encountered as an informal unscientific term denoting mental instability, or in the narrow legal context of the insanity defense. In the medical profession the term is now avoided in favor of diagnoses of specific mental disorders; the presence of delusions or hallucinations is broadly referred to as psychosis. When discussing mental illness in general terms, “psychopathology” is considered a preferred descriptor.
In English, the word “sane” derives from the Latin adjective sanus meaning “healthy”. The phrase “mens sana in corpore sano” is often translated to mean a “healthy mind in a healthy body”. From this perspective, insanity can be considered as poor health of the mind, not necessarily of the brain as an organ (although that can affect mental health), but rather refers to defective function of mental processes such as reasoning. Another Latin phrase related to our current concept of sanity is “compos mentis” (lit. “of composed mind”), and a euphemistic term for insanity is “non compos mentis”. In law, mens rea means having had criminal intent, or a guilty mind, when the act (actus reus) was committed.
A more informal use of the term insanity is to denote something considered highly unique, passionate or extreme, including in a positive sense. A notable example has been the use of the phrase ‘insanely great’ in the launch of the Apple Macintosh, subsequently also used to describe one of its developers. The term may also be used as an attempt to discredit particular ideas or their proponents, such as in politics.
- Diplomacy: Thai opposition says tear up Thai USA “Friendship” because Thaksin OK to enter USA (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Diplomacy: Thaksin gets “Visa” to enter USA & how Wall Street Journal reports events in Thailand (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: Is the Famous Thai Temple of Emerald Buddha a political “Truth” sayer? (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Politics: Yellow Shirts protesters say “Reconciliation Bill Destroys Thai King’s Power” (with Reuters, AFP & VOA) (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)
- Thaksin Focus: Thaksin admits “I was fooled” & Yingluck maintains course (thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com)